Applications are still open for Semester 2, 2017!
Online applications for residence can be made by clicking the link HERE. Or by typing this address into your browser:
|· Fully catered (3 meals per day; variety of dietary needs provided for; packed lunches and late meals available on request)
· Snacks available in dining room; bread and milk supplied to small common rooms)
· Sheets supplied (not pillowcases) & laundered weekly
· Pillow and bedspread supplied
· Live-in Principal & Resident Assistants (RAs) x 11
· Weekly formal dinner & chapel time
· Personal support provided by RAs & other staff
· Peer support academic tutorial program
· Personal development & leadership opportunities
· Very active Student Club provides extensive program of social, cultural, sporting, & community service opportunities
· Students receive a free copy of the Annual College Magazine & College Photo
· Weekday cleaning of common areas and bathrooms
· Wi-Fi throughout the College
|Accommodation (34 week contracts/returning residents only)
Single Standard room $465 pw $15 810 pa
Single ensuite room $545 pw $18 530 pa
Double ensuite room $415 pw $14 110 pa/pp
Basement room $385 pw $13 090 pa
Student Club Fees $250 pa
Invoices issued in 4 terms payable in advance. Credit card surcharge recovery of 1.29% applies for Mastercard and Visa payments only. Overdue penalty of $50 pw for late payments.
Alternative payment schedules available after consultation with the Business Manager.
Ongoing Costs (User Pays)
Telephone, printing, photocopying, laundry machine charges
· Single bed (some long)
· Spacious wardrobe and drawers
· Study desk and shelves
· Chair, fan and desk light
· Telephone with voice mail
· College PA Speaker
· Internet Connection (high speed; 40GB per month)
|The standard contract covers 34 weeks (17 weeks per semester including mid-semester break). Please consult The University of Queensland Academic Calendar for semester start & end dates. New residents will have a 35 week contract to cover their participation in “O” week activities.
Students may stay during vacation periods at the same rates as their contract. When the kitchen is not fully operational, a discounted rate applies.
Residents are committed to their contracts unless the College is able to find someone to fill the vacancy.
|Applications & Offers|
|Online applications at app.grace.uq.edu.au. Selection is based on completed application, references and interview. Offers are not made until the student has accepted a place at university.|
If you require any more information about Grace College or if you have any questions please contact us at:
+617 3842 4000
To contact Roxana, Dean of Students, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
page updated: 20.09.2016