Step One: Start your application here
Step Two: Thanks for your application for a place at Grace College! We’d like to get to know you better!
Grace College residents are committed to being in community with one another. They encourage and support one another in the many diverse activities — from study to sport; cultural activities to social events; through opportunities for spiritual nurture, community service, and personal development; in seeking to care for one another, the community around us, and the environment.
If you haven’t already, check out our social media pages!
Let’s keep the application process going!
- You need to complete PART 1 of the application by navigating to the UQ Colleges website (scroll up to the top of this page and click on the link for STAGE 1).
- Having completed PART 1 of the application, you now need to complete PART 2 by using the link provided to you via email after you complete PART 1.
- You also need to pay your application fee of $110. You can do this by cheque, money order, bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard or Visa only. Please note credit card payments incur a surcharge of 1.29%). To pay by credit card, please fill out the following form, scan it and email it to our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer to print out this information, please download this PDF: 2018 Application Pack
|CREDIT CARD PAYMENT to GRACE COLLEGE||Date|
|Applicant Full Name|
plus surcharge depending on the type of card:
Visa Debit/Pre-Paid – 0.6%
Visa Credit – 1.39%
Eftpos (cash transfer) – 0.2%
Mastercard Debit/Pre-Paid – 0.88%
Mastercard Credit – 1.9%
|Credit Card Number
(Starts with 4 or 51-55 ONLY)
|Expiry Date & CCV||__ __ / __ __ CCV: ___ ___ ___|
|Best Contact (phone/email)|
You can also pay by credit card over the phone. Please contact the Business Manager during the hours of 9 am and 5 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on weekdays on +61 (0)7 3842 4003.
To make a bank transfer, you will need some or all of the following information:
Branch: University of Qld
Account No: 00904737
Account Name: Grace College
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
Reference: Your Family Name + Initials (e.g. SmithPQ)
- Enlist some help from 2 referees to tell us about you. A form is provided for this purpose. Give your referees a copy of the form and ask them to return the completed form:
by snail mail to— by email to—
St Lucia Q. 4067
Referees should not be family members or given any rewards or inducements for a good reference.
What happens after that?
Once we have received your PART 2 of your application, 2 Referee Forms, and your application fee, we can arrange an interview for you with the Principal of the College. We prefer interviews to be in person or via Skype. Appointments must be made for interviews. Please don’t just turn up or call in.
After a successful interview, you may be given a conditional offer of a place at Grace College as resident. Conditional offers are not confirmed until we we know that you have accepted an offer of a university place. Let us know as soon as you receive and accept your place at university, so that we can confirm your place as a resident of Grace College!
Selection and admission of residents to the College is always at the discretion of the Principal and the College Council.
Once you are accepted as a Grace College resident, continuing residency is dependent on your:
- demonstrated commitment to and involvement in the College community;
- maintenance of a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 (Pass) in all semesters
while a resident of the College; and
- continuing in full-time study.
We look forward to being able to welcome you
to the College community!
If you’re visiting Brisbane, remember to ask us for a College tour!
Page updated 20.09.2016