There are a number of multi-functional common spaces shared by residents.
Each floor has a shared:
- Laundrette with sink, indoor clothes line and ironing board
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster. All cutlery and crockery provided
- Common room with with couches and TV’s for relaxing, as well as large tables and whiteboards for group study.
Other common spaces shared by the whole college include:
- Gym (see fitness)
- Jane Trewern Room (large air-conditioned multi-purpose space)
- Air conditioned Seminar Rooms with projectors, ethernet ports, whiteboards, communal library, tables and chairs
- 2 large kitchenettes with ovens and cook-tops
- Outdoor Study space (new in 2017) with power outlets at each table
- Computer Room with printer
- 2 Music Rooms with pianos
- Prayer Room/ Meditation Space
- Laundry (one in each block with 2-3 washing machines, a dryer and outdoor clothes lines)