Grace College – UQ Accommodation Applications
We just want to know that you want to be part of our community!
UQ Accommodation Applications
To apply for on-campus accommodation at Grace College please complete the following steps. You are able to apply for early acceptance to our residential college prior to receiving your offer for placement in your course at University. Provisional offers may be made shortly after your completed application and your interview. However, offers will only be confirmed when you have accepted a place at University. If you receive a place at Grace College and your studies are deferred, you may defer taking up your place at Grace College.
Your steps to apply are:
- Download New Application Information Pack for 2020.
- Go to the Grace College UQ Accommodation Online Portal to complete your application online.
- Have your 2 referees fill out their Confidential Reference Form.
- Pay your $110AUD application fee.
- Book your Skype, phone or face-to-face conversation with the Deputy Principal or Principal.
- Participate in the conversation.
You will need two references:
- One from an academic context (e.g teacher or lecturer); and
- One from a personal or social contact (e.g church or club leader or long-time family friend)
(Please note: References from immediate relatives and/or student peers will not be accepted.)
If you are interested in finding out more about Grace College please