But what if you live off-campus in Brisbane already and you’d still like to have the College experience?
Try our 2021 Associate Membership Program!
- participate in the College’s community development program;
- dine with the College community weekly on Tuesday nights of UQ Teaching Weeks;
- participate in the College’s Personal Formation Program;
- have access to the College’s tutorial program;
- participate in College social events;
- have use of the Colleges’ recreational and sporting facilities from 8:30 am to 10 pm;
- may purchase Meal Vouchers for additional meals in the Dining Room; and
- may attend Orientation Week activities (if not previously attended).
Apply online in the same way as student residents.
|Per Semester||Full Year||O-Week Activity Fee
|O-Week Accommodation Fee
Associate members are assigned a Floor Group with a Resident Assistant and participate in Floor Group activities.
These are just some of the events that Associate Members can participate in:
- Academic tutorials and mentoring
- Social events
- Grace@Home in Semester 1
- Hen’s Night in Semester 2
- Wellness Week;
- Faith & Life sessions
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Christmas Craft
- Ramadan Dinner
- Community Service Projects
- Do It In a Dress
- Clean Up Australia
- Resident Camp-Out
- Purple Brunch
- Special Dinners
- Weekly Community Dinners
- Cele-GRACE-ion in Semester 1
- Academic Dinner in Semester 1
- Valedictory Dinner in Semester 2
- Leadership Dinner in Semester 2
Associate members have access to facilities like:
- onsite gym
- outdoor study & recreation area
- air-conditioned common rooms