As part of our inclusive approach, we offer a variety of meal plans to suit any situation. If you’re looking to focus on your studies, or overwhelmed by the thought of needing to cook after a long day at university, our fully-inclusive package has you covered with all your meals, snacks and caffeinated beverages sorted.
If you’re a budding masterchef, or looking for a more affordable option, we also offer fully and semi self-catered meal plans. With one of these plans, you can opt for 1, 2 or 3 meals per day or just our weekly community dinner. The choice is yours.
Having three meals a day provided while studying makes things super easy. The last thing you want to think about after long, hard days of lectures, studying and assignments is shopping for, preparing and cooking meals. At Grace, we do it all for you, three times a day, 7 days a week. Fully catered student accommodation at Grace College means that you can always eat healthy, fresh and seasonal food even when you’re busy.
- Our weekly community dinners are the perfect opportunity to meet and mix with other residents outside your own close circle of friends.
- If you have late night lectures or tutorials, we'll make sure your meal is available when you get back home.
- If you're away from campus for the day on placement, packed lunches are available so you don't go hungry.
- Our commercial kitchen caters for a wide range of dietary needs and allergies, so you'll never have to worry about finding the right food.
- A supply of fruit snacks is all yours in the Dining Room late meals fridge, and hot & cold drinks bar is available during opening hours.
- During SWOTVAC and exams, extra afternoon teas and suppers are served to keep your study stamina up.
- We also have meal vouchers for purchase should you have an overnight guest staying, or a friend looking for an affordable on campus lunch.
- Outdoor picnic spots, eating areas and BBQ are also available for social occasions.
To make your college experience more affordable and customisable, Grace College has created new tailored options for our packages. If you’re wanting to cook some or all of your own meals, you can opt for our Basic Community Package, then choose from 1, 2 or 3 meals per day.
All our packages include weekly Tuesday Community Dinners, so you’re still getting the opportunity to meet and mingle with your friends over a meal.
Not sure which package suits? Check out Fees & Scholarships for more.
Secure your place at UQ’s most inclusive living and learning community. Get your application started in under 10 minutes.